|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Shipping Rates and Times:
- UK Delivery
- Orders over £40 - FREE delivery (2nd Class Royal Mail)
- Small Parcel under 1kg and order under £40 - £3.95 (2nd Class Royal Mail)
- International Delivery - delivery cost calculated at checkout according to parcel weight and destination
- Click and Collect at Abergavenny shop - see address below - FREE of charge
- We aim to ship orders on the next working day from ordering
Returns and Cancellations
Cancellation Policy ====
You have the right to cancel any goods ordered, from the point at which they are ordered, up until the point when they are dispatched and a full refund will be given. As we aim to dispatch goods the next day from when they are ordered, please bear in mind that the cancellation period may only be short.
If goods have been dispatched, you may contact us to return unwanted items and a refund will be provided (see return conditions below). Please note that if you have purchased digital goods from us such as digital patterns, once you have downloaded those digital goods, you will no longer be able to cancel your order.
To cancel your order please get in touch: you can call 01873 851551 (Tue - Sat, 10am - 4pm) or send us a message via the Contact Page.
If you change your mind on any of your items, please contact us to arrange return of your order within thirty days*. As soon as we have received and checked that your goods are in original and resalable condition we will issue you a refund and contact you with a confirmation.
You may return new and unused products within thirty days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods only. We will not refund original or return postage costs. Please return products with appropriate packaging (the original, undamaged packaging is best) along with the receipt/delivery note - please let us know why you are returning the item. Please do get a proof of posting receipt just in case your parcel goes astray.
Faulty, defective or wrongly delivered goods will be fully refunded or replaced (whichever you prefer), including the original and return postage costs. This is only if the fault is not due to misuse, use against the manufacturer's recommendations or reasonable wear and tear.
* We are unable to accept returns of digital patterns once downloaded or printed patterns or booklets, unless there is a fault. It is your responsibility to download the pattern(s) and check them for faults within this period. We will not be able to issue a refund after this time.
If any of your goods are faulty we will fully refund the price paid for the goods and the original delivery costs. The refund will be paid to you once we receive the goods. The goods must be sent with their original packaging and the original invoice. If you have a problem or need some advice please get in touch; you can call 01873 851551 (Tue - Sat, 10am - 4pm)
Returns can also be hand-delivered to the Abergavenny shop, with the webshop receipt and the return will be processed by the next working day.